Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 7, 2015

U Sapa Hotel – An Oasis In The Clouds

No word more than EXCELLENT! Excellent in almost every way. Thanks Gods for bringing me to U Sapa Hotel – the oasis where I can get my head in the clouds. This was my very first trip to the charming small town Sapa in Vietnam. And the newly opened U Sapa Hotel designed in the French colonial style struck me at the first sight.

Perched on top of a hill overlooking picturesque town and valley, blending perfectly with the natural surroundings, U Sapa Hotel is definitely the heaven on the clouds. The scenery is spectacular combination of jungles with rural terraces and rich areas where the native inhabitants harvest their crops among the vast yellow carpet of rice paddy at the end of September.
Last year, I visited Vietnam but just could discover the Mekong Delta and Phu Quoc Island as well. But the S-shaped country of Vietnam urges me comeback again and again to reach the mountainous in the Northern Vietnam. And it didn’t let me down! U Sapa Hotel made my trip differently. The stunning beaches with luxury resorts, the splendid sun melting into the immense rice fields in the Mekong Delta and now an enchanting Sapa with simplistic but elegant accommodation! It was absolutely amazing place to stay with amazing experience and amazing staff attitude.
I found on Tripadvisor that U Hotels was an innovative deluxe hotel brand in Thailand, Indian, Indonesia and Vietnam. Thanks to its unique blend of local heritage and modern design, the friendly and professional staff, I chose it in Vietnam as I could experience the simple local culture and the feeling at home. 

I stayed at the 50 square meter suite offering me luxury bedroom with separated living space and deluxe amenities including bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer, coffee and tea making facilities, mini-bar, individual controlled air, LCD television with satellite feed and deluxe channels, music selection, Wi-Fi internet access in room and safety box. I couldn’t forget doing gym anywhere, so a boutique hotel with fully equipped wellness gym like U Sapa Hotel was obviously my best choice!
All food & beverage venues raise the bar on the dining experiences to be had in mountainous area in Sapa, with the incomparable quality of organic food and level of authenticity that I must call “the art of dinning”. The cuisine focused on using the freshness of ingredients and local produce. The seven different dishes from meat to enjoy with seven-color sticky rice and vermicelli, dish made of a raw of salmon and fresh vegetable captivated my desire of tasting local foods.

I set my lovely seat on the outdoor terrace with the buffet breakfast and contemplated the magnificent sunrise. I was sure that the first bright rays of sun over the horizon and across the lush mountain were one of the best ever moment that you have to looking forward to capture whenever you visit Sapa. This magnetic town was surrounded by colorful market town to the Northwest providing the perfect oasis of the strenuous mountain trek or rice paddy tour. It was convenient for me to reach the Gothic Stone Church, local markets and made a mountain trek and rice paddy tour for my exciting days.
One of the real Sapa I found in U Sapa Hotel was the politeness and friendliness of professional staff. They were not only the nice staff but also remind me the locals in Sapa. So that I felt that I was not discovering the strange country but living in the amazing Vietnam with unique culture, hospitable people and incredible accommodation in U Sapa Hotel. Don’t ask me anymore. Come here and all my words are convinced naturally!
Don’t have the extremely luxurious rooms as the beach resorts or top-notch hotels in the modern cities, U Sapa brought me into the nature. The longer I stayed in U Sapa, the more I was closed to nature.  The boutique French style blends harmoniously with the surrounding scenery allowing me to enjoy the truly distinctive Sapa – Indochina Charm in my eyes.
I would also give my big thanks to Exotic Voyages Travel Agent in Vietnam who take care all my fabulous trips. With you, Vietnam is more enthralling in my soul!

From Catherin with love,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét